A Dress, a Tux, and Cancun

This past weekend was the best weekend of my life. I got to marry the woman of my dreams! Our wedding went off without a hitch and it was perfect! The ceremony was amazing. Many friends and family attended, and everyone looked great. As I was standing up there with my groomsmen at the front of the church, I thought my heart was going to pound out of my chest. I was so excited to see my bride. When Sarah did finally walk around the corner, grinning ear to ear, I couldn't help from tearing up. She looked absolutely gorgeous! She was so beautiful as she walked down the aisle, and it took all of my strength to hold myself together. The actual ceremony was a blur, but it was great. After the ceremony, Sarah and I took some pictures with the photographers (which are going to look amazing!) then headed to the reception. The venue was decorated beautifully and it was just as we imagined it would be. Throughout the night, it seemed like everyone had a blast and I know Sarah and I did! We danced and socialized, ate cake and heard speeches, and after it was all said and done, Sarah and I exited to a shower of sparklers... PERFECT NIGHT!




Early Monday morning we headed for the airport in McAllen. After a short flight to Dallas, we had a 3 hour layover and a one hour flight delay before boarding our flight to Cancun, Mexico. We are staying at Excellence Playa Mujeres resort and it is beautiful! We are in our first full day here in Cancun and we have enjoyed every second of it. The food is great, the people are very attentive, and the atmosphere is exquisite. The weather has cooporated with us so far and we enjoyed some beach time, some pool time, and some quite balcony/reading/napping time today. We are planning on heading to dinner tonight as well as attending casino night and a magician show! We are having a blast and are looking forward to 5+ more days here!

We want to thank everyone who helped with our wedding and supported us through the entire process. We couldn't have done it without you. Also, thank you to everyone who attended our wedding and helped share this great time with us. You made the night what it was! We will keep you updated on our honeymoon activities and stay posted for posted pictures on Facebook!

Comments