Wish List

I, Sarah, just finished having brunch with a friend of mine who is also a newlywed. Both of us have the same taste and sense of style and we started talking about "when we have our own home..."

You know how those conversations go. There is alot of "one days.." and "want this...".

It got me thinking and googling and of course I ended up on my favorite home store website, Pottery Barn. How can you not love this store?! Amazing stuff.

So this is my "One day....in our own home....want this" Wish List :)

Nathan will need a desk! But not just any desk, one with a smart board and LOTS of storage!




I am in love with this Bedford Rectangular Desk. It's so dark and manly! The best part is you can add a great shelf and it does double duty! I love storage! Add a few more filing cabinets and BAM (Emerille style) you've got an awesome office space!



Now on to the bedroom. There are 2 things I'd love to have in our room. One is a upholstered headboard and the other is our monogram throughout the room/house. I don't mean the kind of monogram in a fancy script, I mean  just letters sporadically placed. Check this out....



It's just enough. Add in a great headboard and bedding and that's our room!


Soooooo cozy and makes a statement! This is the Brennan Leather Headboard.

Before I get to another room in our house, a house we don't even have, I'd better quit. That's the great thing about wish lists, they take you away from reality if only for a moment.

What's on your wish list?

Comments