Why Hello 2011

Yes, yes I know, I've been a bad blogger. I have no excuse, just haven't; but I'm now I'm trying to redeem myself (can I partially blame the Dr. since he never blogged about Christmas like I asked him to??..yes let's do that).

December was a whirl-wind of a month. From my 25th birthday (let's not get into it, I didn't blog about because I still haven't come to terms with it) to a week long stay with my mom organizing my parent's house.

Did I mention I have my own business? Nothing big just things I've come to love and want to do them for others. Check out the website: www.divineorderBCS.com

Our little family, yes, cat and dog included, made the trip south to spend Christmas with our families. There was plenty of eating, family time, more eating, present opening, eating again, and hunting. It wouldn't be a South Texas Christmas if there weren't dead deer involved! 

The following photo is not for weak stomachs...
Two of the happiest hunters I've seen.

Both and Dr. and I were blessed by our families. The Dr. in particular made out with not 1 but 2 fire arms. 

Beware trespassers!!



I love the time we get to spend with each of our families. We live so far away and the time we do get to see them goes by so fast. Looking forward to our next trip south!

Now we're in January which means back to work, taking down Christmas ornaments, and trying to stay warm...I need more wool socks!! I finally got around the taking down everything red and green and our house looks cold and naked now. Hmm...I did get Hobby Lobby gift cards for Christmas! Well more about that later. 

What has really been on my mind lately are the activities coming up in the next few months! Two of my old college roommates will be getting married in coming months which means parties and showers and bridesmaid dresses, oh my! I'm hosting my first wedding shower and then my first bachlorette party to plan (all ideas are welcome!!) Once I get that roomie off and married it's time for another set of showers and bachlorette parties for the other roomie! Woohoo for being a girl plus I love these ladies so much, I'm very excited for their upcoming nuptials!

Tichenor home.

Original Italian dessert, pizzelle.

 One very large pizzelle batch.

 Skloss home.

 Cousins.

Love you daddy! 

 Boys will be boys.

 One of my favorite Christmas photos. I love all the people so much!

-The Wifey

Comments