Springtime has pretty much arrived in our area. The time change and beautiful weather means the Dr. and I have spent much more time outside.
We both LOVE the outdoors and working on the property or in the barn. I grew up in the country and most weekends included hunting at the ranch, fishing at the lake, working in the flower garden, or cleaning my horses. Thank goodness the Dr. also enjoys spending the weekends, Saturdays specifically, outside being motivated and getting things done. Sometimes our to-dos seem more like chores but this Saturday was so much fun!
After the general house cleaning and washing of clothes, the Dr. headed outdoors to start a project: Parsons Table(!!!!). Remember this post? Well the Dr. also really liked the design and came up with his own plan. It took him almost the whole day but I am so excited that he finished it!! I can't thank him enough for spending his day doing this for me; however, the man did get a new tool/toy out of it. I have a wonderful husband! The next step will be to finish the table. That will be another blog for another day.
I also started on a project today. I'm refinishing a tray I had from my college decorating years (think hot pink and neon green) into a guest tray. A few more steps and it will be done! I'll be sure to blog more specific details later.
before
Now that I've given you a sneak peak I'd better get back to work!
P.S. I think we went through a can and a half of wasp spray today! If one more red/yellow/black flying, stinging creature tries to make a nest in our barn or own our porch I'll go crazy!


Comments
Post a Comment