I've been at it again...projects! Can't seem to sit still for too long.
Over the 4th of July weekend I got pretty bored and didn't know to do with myself. Well, I toughed out the heat and finally painted the cubby bookshelf. I've mentioned this guy enough in the past so it's about time I completed it.
It's just your ordinary Walmart buy (it's not even real wood) but I can't help but LOVE the cubbies (I always thing of kindergarten when I hear "cubbies" :D ). They fit my baskets perfectly.
A little sanding and priming....
It took two coats to get everything even...
I'm crazy about this piece. It's quickly become one of my favorites, especially after the paint job.
Sorry for the horrible picture, I learned our bedroom has horrible lighting for pictures!
Think I matched the pillows pretty close if I do say so myself. Finally have some great color in our master bedroom :)
More to come on something that will REALLY be keeping me busy!
-The Wifey




Very Cute!! And very good idea :)
ReplyDelete