Furniture hardware...FINALLY!

I thought this day would never come.

It started with hardware that was too expensive, here.

Then it went too finding hardware that fit the unique size. Apparently 3 1/2 inches center to center is all but unheard of in the hardware world.

Finally it went to finding a style we liked, color that matched, and sold!

This moment actually occurred in January but between this and that it hasn't happened until now. It is finished! Happy dance!!!!! 

I would like to take this moment and brag. I found this great store that carried everything you would need for doors, drawers, locks, you name it. The color matched almost perfect - it's a little dark now but the sales lady assured me it would "wear" over time. 


 Before (quiver)


Oh tarnished brass, how I don't miss thee! 


 After. Much better!

Close up of the hardware since I'm incapable of doing it myself.

I'm so happy to have this major-pain-in-my-side situation over with! 

-The Wifey

Comments