Blog Collage

I've been at a loss of words lately. It's one of the reasons why I haven't been blogging. I mean, the reason for blogging is words, right?

Anywho, the Dr. and I are alive and well. We've been here and there doing this and that. So instead of blogging with stories I'm really not feeling, I'm posting pictures because I always have my camera!

Downtown Nashville. The Dr. made a business trip into a mini vacation by having myself and mother-in law tag along.

Can't visit Music City without seeing the music!

Sigh. Country music favorite!

Never seen a steeple so tall. Too bad the powerlines were in the way.


Grand Ole Opry with Vince Gil and some blue grass bands. Fun!

Another Nashville tourist stop - Centennial Park and the Parthenon.


Music Row, Nashville. Where all the bars were open at all hours, music playing everywhere, and buy a pair of boots get one free!

Nashville restaurant recommendations: Pancake House (sweet potato pancakes!), Burger Up (turkey burger), and  Bella Napoli (best tiramisu ever!)

Girl's weekend with college roommates. Much needed!

The Dr. turned another year older. Last year of his 20's!

Working on eating healthier. Zero processed, convenience foods whenever possible. Yogurt parfait with homemade yogurt and granola. Wish I could get my strawberry plant to bloom so this could be a homemade food for real!

Unusually warm weather and tons of rain has brought an early spring!

But warmer weather = more time to enjoy the outdoors = my stress reliever.

What I wish we could call home....

Days and days of rain make for perfect puzzle weather. 1,998 pieces puzzle complete! Sounds much less exciting with the 2 pieces missing.

Well that about brings things to date. We're entering another weekend of rainy weather (over 12 inches to date for 2012! Six inches above normal.) and I really need to figure out things to do. Trying to get back into crafting but I've had some distractions. But hopefully soon!

-The Wifey

Comments