Summer Days

Can't believe it's fall. Well, not for us in this part of Texas but according to the calender it is! The days are getting shorter and some leaves have already started falling. If you don't feel the temperature or look at the thermometer, it sorta looks like fall, hopefully it will feel like it soon! 

I was organizing my pictures this morning and realized I did a decent job of capturing some photos from the summer. Instead of letting them sit on the computer, mind if I share? 

Rangers Game!


Weekend at South Padre Island. Perfect weather, successful fishing, kayaking, and family time.  


 Pretty much sums up the SPI weekend.


Weekends with great friends = Pricesless. Love this girl (and her hubby)!


He missed me after a long weekend away. My legs went to sleep...


Zinnias from a friend's garden. Kid you not they were they were that huge and vibrant. 


Thanks, mom, for the wash tubs and Southern Living Magazine for the shade friendly plants. 


Love. Love. Love. 


My winter garden! From left: lettuce, broccoli, hot peppers, bell peppers, carrots, and tomatoes. Around the edges are cucumbers. The seedlings have gotten much bigger!


Best buds.
How was your summer? Enjoyable I hope!

-The Wifey

Comments