Fall for us

Is it already November? I could have sworn I just did this but apparently I'm off by 2 months! 

We've been so busy with winterizing our place that most evenings and weekends are taken up with outside projects. Any takers for house cleaning?? I have layers of dust you wouldn't believe but our chickens won't have a north wind to freeze them!

Hopefully with the time change I will get my rear motivated and do inside projects. Mostly just paint the utility room but who wants to do that with daytime temperatures in the 70's? I keep telling myself to work on Christmas gifts too but the creative juices aren't flowing, at all. So for now you will have to be okay with more pictures of the outdoors. Hey, if you ever want to see the inside of my house stop by for a visit! 

If I get up early enough, totally a sunrise fan too!

Oh man was it stunning. 

The beginnings of my garden!  From left: lettuce, broccoli, hot peppers (center), bell peppers, tomatoes (in the cages). Around the edge are cucumbers and you can't see the carrots.

About at the middle. The cucumbers (along the edge with the wire) have pretty much shaded the inside but still hoping for one bell pepper!  

We've got a green egg layer! (fluorescent lights suck at portraying colors) 

Oh yea, I did make a fall wreath!

THE coop. The run now has a cover and 3 of the coop's sides have panels to protect from wind.  Yes, that is a bench we sit on to watch our chickens. No judging.

So proud of the Dr. for his carpentry skills! Thanks to everyone that helped too! 

-The Wifey



Comments