Feeling the love

All we can say is "Thank you"!

The Dr., Baby T, and I have been beyond blessed by friends and family as we prep for the little one. The showers I have had have been so much fun and such a blessing. Ya'll really don't know how much they mean. There is no way we could be anywhere close to prepared for this baby if it wasn't for ya'll. Thank you (again)!!

All the hostesses were FAB-U-LOUS! All the food was A-MAZ-ING! The decorations were all CAAAA-UTE! Just everything was more than I could have ever imagined. I soaked it all in and I can't wait to tell Baby T of all the people who love him/her and provided for them. Seriously, ya'll don't understand how much love we felt. God is so good!

Enjoy all the baby shower cuteness.....

Watermelon baby carriage!

 
 All the wonderful hostess

Cousin love!

 Poppin' bellies together
 
My little helper

Baby mattress as big as me! 

Thank you Natalie and Diane for a great Tichenor family Shower! 

LOVED the onesie! 

 Mason jars, yellow, and grey. Perfect! So very me.

Excited Grandmas to be! 

Natalie made EACH of those baby chicks. 

The banner was made by my mother in law. She's so talented! 

Doing the gift thing. 

While in the great ::coughnonotreallycough:: city of Corpus Christi, I had asked my sister in law to take some pictures of the Dr. and I with Baby T. I have taken enough pictures of just myself and the bump but wanted some of my baby daddy in them. We went down to the water and had a great time taking pictures. Almost got blown away but I think we got some great shots! Thanks Natalie!












Now time to buckle down and get the nursery finished, thank you cards written, and itsy bitsy baby clothes washed. 

-The Wifey




Comments