9th month marker

Well, Baby T and I made it to 9 months preggo! Throws you off a bit huh? 9 months =  36 weeks and that's where we be. You're actually pregnant for 10 months. 10 months = 40 weeks. Confusing huh? Depends on how you look at it. I've only started my ninth month. At completion, we'll have a baby!

36 weeks. Baby is a little lower. 

Little newborn clothes! 


I was super nesty last week. I cooked and froze meals for baby, I washed baby clothes, organized the nursery, packed my bag, and now I'm twiddling my thumbs. At last week's appointment the doctor said baby was head down and ready to go just a matter of my body kicking in and doing what it has to do. He said to expect the baby 2-3 weeks early. Well didn't that light a fire under our backsides. 

We got ready.

This week, nothing. The doctor said to keep waiting. Waiting?! But I'm ready and I want to meet this baby!

I'm having a pity party and to make it worse I had a VERY uncooperative horse tonight while trying to get my mind off things and groom them. 

I'm going to eat ice cream. I'm going to eat a larger portion of ice cream. Don't judge the feisty pregnant woman!

Our 4th of July was very quiet. We didn't even watch fireworks. Actually I think we went to bed while they were going off. Oops. We're lame.


4th of July matchy matchy in red :)


 Baby T getting some Goose lovin'

My sister and brother in law came into town the weekend after the 4th and we had a grand old time putting them to work on baby stuff! Got all the strollers put together, the swing, the carrier, and the nursery is decorated and DONE (aside from a last minute paint job on the bookshelf). I think it's cute and what I was going for. The room is small so between the furniture and baby stuff it's kind of tight but, hey, the baby is small, right?? 
 
Look at the Dr. reading instructions! 

"Every good and perfect gift if from above" James 1:17. This baby is the biggest blessing I have ever had. 




The Dr. is in high heaven. He got a recliner. A ROCKING recliner. I think it could be an addiction of his. He has to be moving, always, so rocking while sitting is his soother. He can't not do it. Hey as long as he sits there with a baby on him, I'll let him sit till his backside goes numb! 



I think I'll just leave you with pictures now. I need to get ready for bed and work on that ice cream. It will be good for me.....

-The Wifey
 

Comments