When it doesn't storm

Yesterday was such a tease. 

The wind blew, the temperature dropped, and the storm clouds rolled in but not a drop of rain. Made for a beautiful evening though, weather-wise.

I love me some Thursdays. It's my Friday. I know I get to sleep in the next morning and I have no major commitments.  The Dr. also cooks dinner on Thursday nights so I get to R-E-L-A-X! I did just that. The couch never felt so good. Dinner (that I didn't have to cook!!) was delish. No major chores to do outside so I relaxed on our bench and just watched the storm clouds. The evening finished off with a glorious S'more blizzard from DQ. Aww.

Baby wasn't having much of this "do nothing" because there was enough moving and shaking going on in my belly to count as a small earthquake. I have had multiple conversations with this baby that the way out is NOT my belly button but Baby seems to think otherwise. Maybe I should do jumping jacks to encourage the correct exit...

Thankful for evenings like yesterday. I literally didn't have to think. This week has been the opposite of previous weeks in that it was quiet. We're just waiting for baby. Patience isn't my best virtue so twiddling my thumbs in wait has been TOUGH. I shouldn't be. I know I should be enjoying these days before our lives change forever but words can't explain how stickin' excited I am to meet this kid!

Please, ohhh please just throw the frisbee! 

Summer storm tease. 

My belly view.

LOVE this. 

Evening trek in to be fed. 

New "hat" for my girl. 

FREE formula samples?! Yes please!

-The Wifey

Comments