Mr. Ryan is 2 months!
It has gone by so fast and I have loved every minute. Despite some hard times and crying moments (on both our parts), I couldn't have asked for anything more.
We love this little guy more than words can describe and my heart cannot contain the love I feel for him. He completes are family, makes our marriage stronger, and is a huge testimony that God answers prayers.
Milestones:
Smiles...a lot!
Laughing
Sucking on his fist
Finding his hair!
Sucking his thumb
Looking around and finding us when he hears his name/our voices
Sleeping through the night!!!!!!!!
Pushing himself up
Tracking toys, faces, sounds, with his eyes
-The Mama
It has gone by so fast and I have loved every minute. Despite some hard times and crying moments (on both our parts), I couldn't have asked for anything more.
We love this little guy more than words can describe and my heart cannot contain the love I feel for him. He completes are family, makes our marriage stronger, and is a huge testimony that God answers prayers.
Milestones:
Smiles...a lot!
Laughing
Sucking on his fist
Finding his hair!
Sucking his thumb
Looking around and finding us when he hears his name/our voices
Sleeping through the night!!!!!!!!
Pushing himself up
Tracking toys, faces, sounds, with his eyes
Talking with Nana
Serious profile shot.
"What? MORE pictures??"
"Okay fine....here's some smiles"
Nana and Si
Grandma
-The Mama
Comments
Post a Comment