This

My oh My.


Today was perfect. I wanted to catch it, bottle it up, and seal it. Only to open it up and take a whiff of it on the most horrible day.

Sunshine was bright and crisp. Breeze was just cool enough to give you goosebumps. Windows on the house were opened to let it all in.



Time was spent with the Dr and Little Man. His {both of them} smile brightens my week. The twinkle in Little Man's eye when you take him outside and he hears a new sound warms me. I can't get enough. 

Jeeze I love this. This, today, all of it. My husband. My son. A day you want to repeat over and over again.I didn't want it to end. I wanted time to stand still. This time together seems so short lived and fleeting.




This is my relaxation. My stress reliever. My takes my worries away.  


It was so quiet. Not a human sound to be heard. Only the trees rustling in the breeze. The crickets chirped their song all day. Donkeys brayed and cows lowed in the background. You could even hear the horses munching on their mouthfuls of lush grass. We have acres and acres of yellow sunflowers and you could hear the bees buzzing from one flower to the next collecting yummy yellow goodness. The chickens did their chicken chatter in the rich earthy goodies I dropped in their coop.



With Little Man in his stroller, we soaked it all in. Nature completely immersed us. I told him about the sounds and which creatures were making them. He was peaceful and relaxed. I hope he's learning something. I'm savoring those moments.





I'm sorry but no gym, book, or breathing exercise can be as relaxing as this. Come and stay a while and see. I dare ya.





Can I ask you something? Why can someone doubt there is a creator? When looking at all of this, how can you doubt? From sunrise to sunset my God speaks a love language that is personal to just me. He know what makes my heart skip a beat and what makes it flutter. He does it daily. From the sun's glorious exit to my son's growing smiles, He speaks to me. Today was no exception. I'm not sure if you can tell from the numerous photos but I couldn't not enjoy this day. At times I was just standing there letting the sun warm my face and the breeze ever so slightly kiss my cheeks. I was letting God romance me. Not only did He create all I was enjoying but He was enjoying His creation {me} enjoying it. Follow that? 


I was. I enjoyed it so much. My heart is full of his love, care, and attention to minute details. 

I could never doubt that there is a creator and at the same time a Father who so wants us to soak it all in. He has shown off for us. He's done ihs best work for us and in us. Now all we have to do it sit back and enjoy. Won't you join me? 



-The Wifey


Comments