3 months

Where has the time gone? 

I know I"ll be saying that until the day he graduates from high school. 

I love seeing Little Man grow. His changes are welcome but I'm already looking back and saying "remember when...". So fast. 

3 month milestone:

-TALKING. Love. It. Can't stop! His momma's son
-Rocking. He has no so interested in tummy time but is learning he can rock side to side on his back for a different perspective. 
-Sitting up. Can't get enough. He really enjoys sitting in our laps and just watching the room.
-Napping. We're getting there...sometime we actually get more than 30 minutes at a time!
-Content. He's reached a point of being content. Not fussing for this or that. Not fighting sleep. Just happy. Thankful!
-Watchful. Like I said, he likes watching the room. 
-TV. Yes, our 3 month knows what TV is. ESPN to be exact. The colors and motions are perfect for keeping him occupied for those few minutes I REALLY need to get stuff done. 



He was tired.


 -The Wifey

Comments