Cat n Mouse

Funny I should mention a cute little mouse isn't on my eeby-jeeby list in my last post. What do ya know, one showed up in our bathroom!


Cute, little, bug eyed, whiskery mouse. No sissy here.

Thankfully the cat decided not to munch on it. Only find it. Good boy, Goose.

Also, Thankfully the Dr. was home and skilled in catching mice in a glass bowl {back story but too long to mention now}. Mr. mouse should be loving his new home in the back pasture right about now. That is if Mr. {Mrs?} owl hasn't gotten to it yet.

What's new here? Oh nothing really. Day in and day out stuff. My garden is down to onions, strawberry plants {fruit? what fruit?}, bok choy, swiss chard, and broccoli. Lesson learned: onions take for.ever. to harvest. I'm looking at April at this point. Oh and what's that? Planting my spring garden then too? Strategize that I must.


Little Man was dedicated in our church along with all his little buddies. We are so blessed to have friendships with families in the exact same chapter of life as we are. There were a total of 9 babies in the ceremony. Very much looking forward to the coming years spent growing together! The grandparents were able to make it up too! After a RV trailer DEBACLE - hilarious debacle but one none the less - they arrived.



Okay so if you know anything about my immediate family, you can picture this: RV cruising down the highway, tire blows out, RIPS A HOLE OUT OF THE RV and pots and pans going spewing. Seriously. I can't make this stuff up. Laugh, please, because they sure did. After everything else that had happened prior to that on the trip they had to. How I wish I had a picture of that moment!

This girl:


She's seen a lot. Good. Bad. Tears. Smiles. Life. We've been through it together. She spent the weekend with me and Little Man. It was wonderful. Even the beautiful weather cooperated. Little Man can say she was there for his first visit to the A&M campus. God's country. The Dr. played babysitter one evening and let us girls get away. Sushi and adult beverages. Yes!




It goes without saying but I guess I should mention it that we had a wonderful Christmas. Thankfully Little Man was a trooper with the traveling and new surroundings. He enjoyed unwrapping his gifts more than I thought he would. Yes, we were blessed by all our family. Little Man will be thoroughly entertained by all his gifts for some time.  


-The Momma

Comments