{See Above} - That's just great. Especially since I'm out of words. Well not really but none really worth blogging. I've got plenty to say about plenty but at the moment I'm not really feeling like putting it out there in blog-land.
So let me leave you with all the pictures this momma took over Christmas, on a Monday, just because Tuesday....yada yada. Enjoy:
-The Momma
So let me leave you with all the pictures this momma took over Christmas, on a Monday, just because Tuesday....yada yada. Enjoy:
Sweet taters. Win.
Grannie's coffee cake.
This squirrel. Not a fan.
Sunbathing. A cat's life.
Toy chest, found!
Sweet taters. Still win!
These birds!
Tichenor clan.
Christmas stud.
This is what happens when you leave your child alone with a T-sip.
Avocado. Win too!
What???...
Yes!!!
Little cousins. My child is shirtless after an encounter with avocado.
Papa Si
Cat in the hat? No, no. Cat in the slipper.
-The Momma


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)






Comments
Post a Comment