8 months

Here we are again Month #8.

This month has been one of A LOT of changes. Ryan has really grown in his personality and the Dr. and I have started making that transition from just nurturing to parenting. 

What a ride it has been.

I've learned 7 month olds can throw tantrums. At least mine can. That's definitely NOT something I'm bragging about. 

What he's up to:

-Eating. Usually lunch and dinner. Breakfast here and there. He's got quite the menu: cereal, bananas, blueberries, potatoes, squash, zucchini,beans, honeydew, broccoli, carrots, butternut squash. Almost anything that comes off the Dr. and mine's plate he will at least taste. Purees? What's that!
-Babbling. He's all over "da da" and he's making the connections that's a name for his daddy. He's also spitting and clicking his tongue.
-Sitting up and sitting himself up. 
-All fours. Well mostly. He gets one leg stuck under him and can't get the 4th knee down all the way. 
-Lunging. He's getting up the courage to crawl and seeing if his body can handle it.
-Pulling himself up on our fingers and walking himself everywhere. It's probably his favorite thing to do. He walks like a drunken sailor but goodness does he smile about it. 
-Kisses. Awww love it! "Ryan give momma kisses" and I get an open mouth on mine. Melts. My. Heart.
-He's become more strong willed and letting us know he does not like something. Tears are rare and happen when he is sad but we get the because-I'm-doing-something-I-don't-want-to-be cry.
-I'm learning he is sensitive. Using a stern voice with him goes a long way. Grant it he's reacting with a huge fuss but still a reaction none the less. 
-A TOOTH! And more teething. It's kicking his butt. He was Mr. grumpy pants for several days last week. Add on a nursing strike and he's been real fun {insert huge amounts of sarcasm}. Still on the nursing strike. Really don't think he's weaning himself yet. We'll see how it goes...

Mini mohawk.....

 Or little boy do?














-The Momma

Comments