It has been fours years The Dr. wrote this.
Every Easter I think I should write something new but, really, I can't get any better than that. It has been one of my favorite posts and will most certainly be one of my favorite Easter blogs for years to come.
I won't make this one of those Easter blogs but I will say, I pray you celebrated the true meaning. Our Lord and Savior is risen! He is risen indeed!
My family made the trek up to Camp Tichenor to spend the Easter weekend with us.
They are such a blessing. It's amazing how much we can get done around the place with 3 extra sets of hands. I'm so grateful for my mom, dad, and brother. We will never be able to repay them for their selfless work and time spent up here.
The weekend was spent working around the place but also spending it together. My dad can talk and talk but always seem to have something important to say. My brother wondered off more than a few times to the pond to catch minnows and frogs. My mom was super helpful in the house fixing meals and watching Little Man so I could do my own thing.
I store all these memories up. I love it. We may work our back ends off but we're together. Good laughs and fun times. Thank you, family, for doing all you do. We love you!
-The Momma
Every Easter I think I should write something new but, really, I can't get any better than that. It has been one of my favorite posts and will most certainly be one of my favorite Easter blogs for years to come.
I won't make this one of those Easter blogs but I will say, I pray you celebrated the true meaning. Our Lord and Savior is risen! He is risen indeed!
My family made the trek up to Camp Tichenor to spend the Easter weekend with us.
They are such a blessing. It's amazing how much we can get done around the place with 3 extra sets of hands. I'm so grateful for my mom, dad, and brother. We will never be able to repay them for their selfless work and time spent up here.
The weekend was spent working around the place but also spending it together. My dad can talk and talk but always seem to have something important to say. My brother wondered off more than a few times to the pond to catch minnows and frogs. My mom was super helpful in the house fixing meals and watching Little Man so I could do my own thing.
I store all these memories up. I love it. We may work our back ends off but we're together. Good laughs and fun times. Thank you, family, for doing all you do. We love you!
-The Momma

















Comments
Post a Comment