If there is one thing I can take away from this situation is that I am spiritually and physically immature.
This past week felt like someone shoved a brick down my throat, into my stomach, than jerked me around all day with a chain.
Gruesome enough?
I'm not one of those people that takes things in strides. I jump in to the pool of a situation with both feet. Usually in the deep end. Without a floaty.
There is a lot of thrashing and flailing until I get my head above water.
Embarrassing.
I'm praying about it. But what that it is, I've yet to figure out. Faith? Endurance? Perseverance? Trust? All?
Careful what you pray for too, right?
God never gives more than you can handle but sometimes I feel like I'm teetering on the edge.
I've been bucked off a horse, hit by a car while riding a bicycle, run over by a four wheeler, and given birth. All of that was a walk in the park to seeing my child hurting. Why am I such a woose at it? It scares the you know what out of me when Little Man is hurting but throw me off a horse any day!
-The Momma
This past week felt like someone shoved a brick down my throat, into my stomach, than jerked me around all day with a chain.
Gruesome enough?
I'm not one of those people that takes things in strides. I jump in to the pool of a situation with both feet. Usually in the deep end. Without a floaty.
There is a lot of thrashing and flailing until I get my head above water.
Embarrassing.
I'm praying about it. But what that it is, I've yet to figure out. Faith? Endurance? Perseverance? Trust? All?
Careful what you pray for too, right?
God never gives more than you can handle but sometimes I feel like I'm teetering on the edge.
I've been bucked off a horse, hit by a car while riding a bicycle, run over by a four wheeler, and given birth. All of that was a walk in the park to seeing my child hurting. Why am I such a woose at it? It scares the you know what out of me when Little Man is hurting but throw me off a horse any day!
-The Momma
Comments
Post a Comment