The transition of season has finally arrived. Each winter seems longer than the last and the coming of spring seems later and later.
The recent drenching rains have sunk deep into the earth and, in turn, green life is springing forth.
Yes, newness is here.
.jpg)
Instead of green patches of scraggly winter weeds - green grass is coming out of its sleepy winter dormancy.
.jpg)
My favorite are the trees. They are bursting with new leaf buds. Halos of green hang over trees lines.The once skeleton like limbs and branches are turning into strong anchors that will be supporting shade through the long summer months.
Oh for the love of shade and its coolness. All I need is a sweet tea in hand and a hammock. Pardon me while I drift into dreamy summertime.....
Okay, I'm back.
This time of year is easily my second favorite. {Fall is way way up on the top of the list.} I'm tired of winter greyness and cold. It's time for color and warmth!
You have to soak it all in quick before summer kicks it out and we'll be begging for those not so recent winter temperatures again.
-The Wifey
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Comments
Post a Comment