Hello.
Hola.
Hi.........
I almost feel strange make a post, it's been so long! Now mind you, there's plenty going around Camp T for a good post here and there. This rain that is making one start collecting animals 2 by 2 and build a large boat make for good stories too {making a little loopy too since we're getting cabin fever from days of rain on end}. One thing I probably won't be posting much about is my garden. It's, well, there. Look hard enough between the grass and weeds. Although I'm fairly confident my bell pepper plants are shrinking and will eventually no longer by alive :( .
Nope, I've got lots to post. No, lots I SHOULD post and soon enough you will get caught up and have more pictures than you really desire.
I just couldn't bring myself to post anything before this. This is special. This is exciting! This is coming in December!
Surprised? Um, us too. Knowing our struggles with the first, the quickness of this baby was, well, quick! A friend summed it up best: The oven was ready this time! Haha Yes, yes it was.
After getting over the shock {seriously, it took about a week}, we're thrilled. God has been so very good to us. Little Man will be an awesome big brother! Oh and if you're wondering if we will find out the gender, nope. It will be a surprise. As will the name. Keep ya'll hanging! I promise I won't post about it almost two months later like this one. Then again, baby and toddler will create a new environment for everyone!
I plan on sharing as many bump pictures as the last time {more so for my own memories} so come back here again soon!
-The Momma
Hola.
Hi.........
I almost feel strange make a post, it's been so long! Now mind you, there's plenty going around Camp T for a good post here and there. This rain that is making one start collecting animals 2 by 2 and build a large boat make for good stories too {making a little loopy too since we're getting cabin fever from days of rain on end}. One thing I probably won't be posting much about is my garden. It's, well, there. Look hard enough between the grass and weeds. Although I'm fairly confident my bell pepper plants are shrinking and will eventually no longer by alive :( .
Nope, I've got lots to post. No, lots I SHOULD post and soon enough you will get caught up and have more pictures than you really desire.
I just couldn't bring myself to post anything before this. This is special. This is exciting! This is coming in December!
BABY T#2!
I title this one...."Um WHAT,Mom?"
After getting over the shock {seriously, it took about a week}, we're thrilled. God has been so very good to us. Little Man will be an awesome big brother! Oh and if you're wondering if we will find out the gender, nope. It will be a surprise. As will the name. Keep ya'll hanging! I promise I won't post about it almost two months later like this one. Then again, baby and toddler will create a new environment for everyone!
I plan on sharing as many bump pictures as the last time {more so for my own memories} so come back here again soon!
-The Momma
Comments
Post a Comment