Little Lady at 9 months

Another month has come and gone.

Yes it's blurry but probably my most favorite picture of Little Lady. 

Our summer routine is winding down and most fall activities are starting up this week.
The Dr. started his new job last week and the schools are back in session for the semester.
Little Man is rockin his new classroom at mother's day out and church.
Football is every where and practically on every night (bleh!) and pumpkin everything is coming out of it's dusty summer hiding.
Winter garden planning is in full swing and plants should be in the dirt in the next week or so.
The last of the "summer" vacations are taking place this Labor Day weekend as is opening of bird season (#itfliesitdies) and big brother's birthday bash (had to make all B's on that).
And if you wake up early enough and go outside, the mornings have a teensy-weensy-itsy-bitty touch of coolness to them.

Whelp, guess that means Little Lady really is another month older. She's holding steady with happenings from last month except the biggy - she's got teeth! Technically she's always had them but 2 popped through in the last 2 weeks.

Other happenings:
-Girl wants to crawl BADLY. She can spin herself pretty well on her tummy and if she would just get the other knee positioned right, she'd be off. She stretches and reaches like no baby I've seen. She bit the floor the other day when she reached too far and didn't have her other hand ready to catch herself. I'm sure her nose was sore.
-She babbles. When you start talking to her, she starts back.
-She knows how to get her brother in trouble and away from her - squeal like a banshee. Loudly.
-She ADORES the horse and donkey. Her face lights up as she rubs their soft faces. Hopefully my childhood love of horses runs in her blood!
-Still loves food. All food. Before she had teeth she would bite off adult bites and attempt to gum them. I couldn't let that happen fearing she would choke and have to do the finger swipe. She would get mad then realize she still had food in her hand and take another bite. It's a cycle.
-As much as she loves food, if she's not in the mood for finger foods, she holds her arms ups in a I surrender pose with fists made. That's Little Lady's universal sign of, feed me something purred or I won't touch it. Insert purchasing large amounts of baby food and anything from the produce section that can easily be smooshed.
-She's still nursing and I'm extremely proud of us!
-She's still very serious and random people will tell me that my daughter is staring at them. No lie.
-Sing "if you're happy and you know it" and she'll crack that serious face into smiles. 
-She's very sneaky at grabbing for her brother's toys. 

I'm not sorry for the amount of pictures to follow. She was in a great mood this time!

The notorious I'm-tired-ear-rub, I had to hurry! 


The brows make their appearance. 


She's thinking..... 












-The Momma

Comments