It's bitterly cold.
No, correction it's bitterly frigidly cold.
I'm Texan and the majority of us Texans can't do cold. We close whole cities when a snowflake falls. Actually, I'm deep south Texan. That's a whole other category of cold intolerance.
It's 23 degrees at my house right now. TWENTY-THREE. I don't even think it was this cold when I've been skiing. Looking outside it's cold. Raw. Bare. Miserable. I'd take snow just to make for something prettier and more fun to look at. Tomorrow morning the wind chills will be in the single digits. My reaction to this info: _______. Literally, now words. The Dr. and I will be flipping a coin to see who goes outside to take care of the critters.
Walking outside and having my face hurt. Not fun.
Finally feeling my fingers after being back inside for about 5 minutes. Yuck.
Taking more time to layer up than actually be outside. Not cool.
And the worst one, staying stuck inside with two littles. Rough.
But, it is Texas so by Wednesday we'll be in the mid 70's and I'll soak up all those above average January temperatures!
In the meantime, I'm cheering myself up plenty of carbs (soup bread bowl? Yes, please!) and looking through these freshly taken family pictures again and again. Ryan Price Photography for the win, again!
-The Momma























Comments
Post a Comment