My Only Resolution

Happy New year!

It's been a while. A long while. 


I'm not even going to begin trying to catch anyone up. Life has gone on one day at time around here and even though we're prayerfully considering some major life changes {peaked your interested, did I?}, I'd like to start my resolution: posting on this little space of our's every day. 


In truth, I've never had a resolution let alone kept one, but here's to trying! 


I prayer your Christmas was special, memorable, and full of remembering the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. 


Looking forward to posting all things Little Man, Little Lady, The Dr. and Camp Tichenor. We've got a crazy, silly, goofy, can't make this stuff up life! Only wish my fingers typed faster, kids napped longer {sat still longer for that matter or just kept their fingers to themselves so I could use the computer outside of them sleeping}, or our country internet worked faster.


From our family blog to you, Happy 2018! 




-The Momma

Comments