11 months

No, no, no. 

For the record, I won't be doing this anymore because time will start standing still and my baby won't turn 1. Nope. Not going to happen. I really can't believe it. 

This was one year ago. I had a basketball of a baby bump. I had sweet kicks and hiccups from "Baby T". We were sure he was a she and I couldn't have imagined fast forwarding one year to now. 

This kid keeps getting better. We love love love him!

What he's doing:
-WALKING. Not a huge shock since he never really sits still. 
-Jabbering. We've got words down life "aero" {the dog}, "Ooose {the cat, Goose}, ba-ba {bottle}here and there, bye-bye with a wave.
-Eating. When he's going through a growth spurt it almost seems like his stomach is bottomless. 
-Laughing. 
-Learning. I see him studying and gears turning.
-No-nos. It happens several times a day. He tests the limits. It amazes me how natural defiance and disobedience comes. 
- First time swimming!
-Play dates. They are a great time of interacting and curbing behaviors {like sharing and no grabbing}.
-3rd tooth! Finally!
- Playing alone. 
-Kisses, still :)
-Feeding the dog from his high chair {oh joy!}
-Being tickled, always loves tickles. 
-Just being a fun kid!! 

I can but can't wait for the months to come. Let's take one day at a time. For now, I'm loving this age and how much he loves his momma and dadda.  



 When you don't pack extra clothes and a blowout happens. 


















-The Momma

Comments